Tyler


So, I have to brag on Tyler for a minute and on what a great dad he is. He has done a couple things lately that were so sweet (that he might be embarrassed I am telling). I went back to work at LOFT part time a couple days a week so he was watching Skylar by himself one morning and decided to take her to Target. I came home and there was a baby hat on the kitchen table. Later I found a few more baby hats laying around the nursery. I said- why are there hats everywhere, did she need a hat? He said- she wanted one. It was just really sweet that he thought a hat would look cute with the Target onesie he got her. She was a big hit at Target.

The other cute thing he does is when he is reading a book to Skylar he makes sure that she is involved. She can hardly keep focused on the book long enough to finish it but he makes sure that she can feel all the animals on the Touch and Feel books. He was reading Pat the Bunny the other day and you know the part..now you put your finger through Mummy's ring. He put the book up to her tiny finger so she could try it.

Thanks for being a great dad Ty!

No comments: