TN Trip


We are home from TN and already missing everyone. We had such a great time and Skylar was a trooper the entire trip. She did well flying and adjusted pretty well to sleeping in different places. She has become such a chill baby and is most happy just laying on the floor with some toys to look at or some people to talk to.


I love this little outfit with the jean skirt and pink boots. We wore her out taking pictures.



Skylar and Great Uncle Lee and Uncle Ryan



Chillin in the swing

I love my Aunt Jenny

No high chair? Just improvise with a tub. I think she was thoroughly confused.

Still hasn't mastered cereal with a spoon. (Maybe because it tastes nasty)

KT and Ed came over for my birthday dinner

I had a great birthday and thanks to everyone for the sweet birthday wishes. While I was in Memphis I caught some sort of stomach bug and was so sick. Luckily it was the day after my birthday so I still got to enjoy it, but I spent 2 1/2 days of my trip at home sick. I had lots of visiting/shopping/eating at good restaurants that I had wanted to do but it was probably a good thing that I was there instead of home and had help with Skylar. I can't imagine having been at home by myself and trying to take care of her and trying not to get her sick. I was reminded again at how hard it would be to be a single parent and how lucky I am to have lots of support.

I finally recovered the day we headed to Knoxville which was great so I could hold my adorable niece Caroline. Knoxville was beautiful and I had so much fun hanging out and playing with Caroline. She is only 3 months older than Skylar and is already starting to crawl and pull up and trying to talk. I took lots of pictures and then got home and realized that none of them were on my SD card. I have no idea what happened between Memphis and Knoxville to my camera, but for some reason it stopped saving pictures. One of my sis-n-law Minde's friends is a photographer on the side and came over to take pictures of the girls. I don't have the CD yet, but I have seen some of them and she did a fabulous job. I am so thankful to have these pictures! I will post some when I get them.

No comments: