Pink

When we found out we were having a girl I remember thinking about how I was not going to have everything pink and girly and frilly. We were so sure that it was a boy anyway that when we found out I was determined not to have a girly girl. As the months went on we picked out a couple outfits with pink in them and then we found a super deal on a pink stroller travel system for $50 at Target. It was too good of a deal to pass up so I decided as long as everything else was gender neutral that Skylar could have a pink stroller. Needless to say...she has turned in to the cutest pinkest baby and has a closet full of pink clothes. Katie has always said how pinky her coloring was and in the last month everyone has been saying the same thing. Walking in the mall and even at the dentist this morning these ladies were saying....Oh, what a pretty pink little baby. Well, I have surrendered to the pink and I can't imagine life without it:)

Chillin in my Boppy


I love for Daddy to bounce me on his lap

Whee!!!

2 comments:

DianneM said...

Way to surrender Beckyj-it is a useless battle. I am sure our moms dressed us in pink and we still turned out not girly:)

Lauren Foster said...

It is so hard not to surrender!!! I try to stay away as much as possible but there are just some really cute things that are only in pink!!