Ice Cream Truck

We heard the ice cream truck in our neighborhood while we were on a walk the other night. I haven't seen one in forever- I guess Greenville wasn't cool enough for the ice cream man. I ran back to the house to get some money and came out to see lots of other kids running from their houses waiting to see him turn the corner. It was such a fun classic depiction of what summer should be. We both decided on the Tear Jerker sour popsicle which was SUPER sour even to Tyler who is a sour junkie. Skylar was mesmerized by this dripping red thing we were holding so we gave her a bite. I thought she would be turned off after one taste, but she kept wanting more and would make a hilarious face after each bite.




1 comment:

DianneM said...

Really I just laughed out loud at Skylar's faces. That was awesome.