Baby Savannah is almost here...

Yes, we have decided on a name! Savannah Jane Meece. Savannah we just loved and Jane is after Tyler's mom and it just sounded too cute together.
My mom came in town over the weekend for our first amniocentesis and in case we were having a baby Monday. Turns out we couldn't do the amnio because of her uterine position and so we ended up having a really fun weekend and got lots of projects done with no worries of a baby coming this week. We finally got Savannah's crib put together and even though her room is still kindof a mess, she has all clean clothes to wear and plenty of diapers and will be set.
Tyler and I got to do some Christmas shopping and go out and have a yummy dinner at Bonefish and got to go to the movies. Skylar and Gigi had a great time playing together and I am not sure who wore who out the most. On Sunday morning before my mom left, we went out for an amazing brunch. The waterfront area in our neighborhood has a restaraunt with outdoor seating and we have never been before. It was such a beautiful weekend and the weather was in the 70s and the perfect day to sip coffee and eat omelettes and waffles overlooking the water.

Walking out on the pier to see the ducks




Reading with Daddy at lunch. Skylar loves books- they are by far her favorite thing and can keep her attention for a long time. I think she takes after her Gramps the librarian.


Boathouse Restaurant


36 week belly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Becca, LOVE her name! My middle name is Jane, too. Cannot believe how big Sky is getting! You all look wonderful and I am sure you're getting anxious to meet baby Savannah! I can't wait to see pictures! Love to you all!

Lara said...

You look beautiful, MAMA! Love Savannah Jane! I've always liked that name from when Erin called me Lara Jane in high school. It flows so well with all the N's!

The Richardsons said...

Great pics! Girrrrrl, you look GREAT! I couldn't fit into that white shirt past week 27 :) Can't wait to meet the sweet new pea!