Lately....

We have been loving playing outside lately with lots of trips to the park. Savannah loves the wide open spaces where she can run free. It would be awesome if the weather would stay like this all summer!
Our Easter weekend started off great. Ty and I went to see Water for Elephants which was really good. (If you've read the book though- where were the pink sequins?!) Then, later that night I got sick with the stomach bug. Luckily my mom was coming in town for Easter week because I was out of commission for days. Easter day was beautiful outside and I barely got to enjoy any of it. I was so sad we didn't get to dress the girls up in their Easter outfits and take them to church. We did a lot of lounging around in pajamas for a few days and Gigi took the girls on wagon rides so they could get out of the house a little bit. We didn't get to do all of the fun things we had planned to do with Gigi, but the girls were very excited to have her visit for the week.







The girls have been doing this hilarious rolling around on each other and laughing thing. It usually starts with Savannah sitting her tiny bum down in Skylar's lap and then Skylar laughs and pushes her off and they start just rolling around together. They also love this certain spot between the kitchen table and the back door. Of course Savannah loves her tiny little spots to squeeze into.


Sitting in my big sister's lap


Gigi and Savannah


Skylar is still obsessed with her magnadoodle- her favorite toy ever!





Savannah was loving this sand box! She was so busy and had lots of work to do in the sand. We can't wait to get her to the beach this summer- she will be a maniac!


Pajama morning playing with all the new play food from Gigi

1 comment:

MJH said...

Wow! They are really growing up! I miss those little blondies so much. I cannot believe I'm saying this, but Sky's cheeks are chubby!! Well, at least they are much more full than before! Mostly in the green stripe dress and pics in Caroline's old sweater in front of window. I can't wait to see them both soon!