November 2014

We go to spend lots of fun time with family in November! We took a trip to Knoxville and also had lots of family in Memphis for Thanksgiving. We are still loving living closer and getting to see everyone more often! Tyler was super busy at work of course, but we all survived! :)
Yikes!, trying to clean out the playroom closet...


Looking at the Target Christmas catalog...they loved this!
Lakeland Elementary hosts such a special Veterans Day program every year! The kids do a great job of honoring all of our Veterans and it is an emotional, sweet, time! I was in the gym enjoying the program and looking for Skylar, all the while- Skylar was in her classroom getting sick! :( I had turned my phone on silent before the program and they had been trying to call me and look for me in the gym. I felt so bad that I had been there the whole time and they couldn't get a hold of me! She had finally caught the horrible stomach bug that Savannah and I had earlier in the week. Poor girl! We went home and recovered and the next week we took all of her teachers donuts :)
Recovery days...


It was getting close to Savannah's birthday and she had been getting some cards and a couple packages in the mail. So, she picked up this box and said "is this for me?" I said yes and she asked who it was from. I hadn't looked at the box yet, and I said well, it's from Amazon. She said "does she know me?" Haha, this girl! Just expecting random birthday gifts from strangers she's never heard of :) 
Love our Lakeland sunsets...
Mini Frozen cupcakes to take to preschool for Savannah's birthday! 
New Frozen birthday pjs and her new Paw Patrol lookout...

A rare occurrence in this house! Everyone is sitting down and being quiet for the moment! :)
Playing Trouble with Daddy after work...
Savannah brought these up to me in the kitchen and said look Mommy- I found game coins! :)
Sweetest little patient...waiting at Ortho...
Visiting Santa!... 


Savannah helping me do our Thanksgiving Dinner shopping!


Prepping for Thanksgiving! 
So happy Mimi can join us too...
Yum!!
Sweet, sleepy girl ...
Coloring on our extra kids Thanksgiving table cloth...

All set! Gigi, Granddude, Lee, Mimi, and Ryan, Jenny and the boys all joined us...









Black Friday Pumpkin walnut french toast yum!...
Love having the boys here to play...

Skylar getting some Max time too...
Will was helping me organize by taking all of the shirts out of Skylar's closet :)...

We played a fun trick on Daddy to come home to while he was at work :)
Must get out of the house and get fresh air! :) We've clearly been cooped up too long...



No comments: