Late December 2015

More warm December park days make us happy!







Polar Express PJ Day at school..
Star Wars opening night!


At the start of Christmas break, I was able to get away to Nashville for a quick girls weekend! I thought I might not make it because I was feeling pretty sick and terrible all week, but I made it! I got to meet Meredith's new baby, Brin, for the first time and she was an angel. Dianne hosted all of us at her house and we had lots of laughs all weekend! It was so great to see everyone! 

Midnight departure for Spring Break with these same girls...
Trying to recreate this old picture ha! 

Another gem we found of Dianne and I...we were babies! Friends for 25 years! 
Fun night out in Franklin! 
We missed Lauren though! 
Over Christmas Break we had the White sisters over to play...


More warm weather! Skylar loves playing in the water with her sea creatures...
Savannah is loving the gem mining kit that Sarah got for them...
All her pretty new rocks :) 
My least favorite part of playing outside! 
Getting fancy for our Christmas Eve Eve service at church...
Christmas beauties! 



Christmas Eve! We played outside for a while and enjoyed a beautiful day...

Savannah was confused by our neighbors Tacky Christmas display...
Tyler got home from work and Gigi, Granddude, and Lee came over for to spend the night. 
Starting off all of the Christmas eating with some appetizers...


Sprinkling our reindeer food :) 

Sweet girls getting ready for bed and excited for Santa! 


No comments: