Any resemblance?

Here are some baby pictures of Tyler and I. She looks more like us now than when she was born, but she still doesn't look exactly like either one of us. We think it's a good mix of both. See what you think....


I only have this picture of Tyler to compare to.




This is a terrible picture of Skylar, but it is funny because we were both wearing the same dress and the bow on the front popped up exactly the same. This was the dress that I wore home from the hospital that Skylar also wore home. I thought I would take one last round of pictures with her in it before she outgrew it. I did get some good shots where she is not making this bored face.

1 comment:

Lara said...

i love this post how you found pics that you had and matched them up with baby pictures. I think she looks exactly like both of you. That picture of her under tylers pic looks exactly like tyler now.