Sweet Girl

Last night when I was walking Skylar upstairs she put her arms out real wide and laid her head down like she was giving me a big hug. It was so sweet to have some before bedtime snuggles.
It looks like I need bedtime too:)
I love going in to wake Skylar up from her nap. She is the cutest sleeper and when I take her blanket off she does this big stretch where she curls up and puts her tiny butt up in the air, stretches her hands up by her face, and then pushes her legs back out. Skylar "sat up" for the first time on the couch today. She could hold herself up for about 30 seconds at a time and then start leaning over. I know she is still a petite thing but we think she is getting so big! Look at her belly in this picture- it's almost like she can't sit up cause her little round belly is in the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still little?!?!? She's a chunk! YAY! I can't wait for Mollie to finally maybe catch up :)

PCR ii said...

Yea for night out on the anniversary! Your outfit was so cute! I can't believe she can already hold herself up-she'll be walking before you know it!