"Kae Kee! Kae Kee!"

Skylar loves her Aunt Katie! She came to visit and help out a few weeks ago and we had a great time. Skylar was trying to say Katie and kept saying "Kae Kee! Kae Kee!" She was so proud of herself too. Katie couldn't believe how tiny Savannah was and how crazy our life is going to be now for a little while! Tyler was awesome and kept both girls a couple times so that Katie and I could hang out.

Here we are before Katie and I went out one night. I look so tired! I was thinking in my head how I should just stay home and sleep and then within 5 minutes of leaving the house and having some fun music on and thinking about the yummy sushi we were about to have- I was good to go. It was exactly what I needed. It is amazing how just doing something normal that doesnt revolve around babies can be so good for your spirit. We got our second wind and had fun drinking, eating, and shopping and shut down the mall, then Ross, then Target. Thanks Tyler and Katie for being so wonderful and helping me survive!


Super cheesin for the camera!

Savannah's Michael Jackson look...

No comments: