Mimi and Sandy visit

Mimi and Sandy came to visit and help out last week. Sandy is a long time friend of Ty's family and we were thrilled she got to come. She watched Ty grow up and Tyler babysat Sandy and Rod's son Drew when he got older.
We have been so blessed with all of the wonderful help we have had since Savannah. While we were in the hospital Mimi and Gigi were at home taking care of Sky and taking turns cooking and freezing meals for us. It has been wonderful to know that Skylar is getting lots of one on one attention and they kept up great with her therapy schedule and really tried to make her life feel as normal as possible.
Mimi and Sandy worked hard all week cleaning, cooking, decorating, wrapping.... I mean I have seriously been spoiled! I barely had to wrap any of our Christmas presents and I never had to cook or do dishes. We are so grateful! We even got to go on a date. As we were walking in to see New Moon I said- we have a two week old and are going to the movies. How awesome is that!? (Btw- loved New Moon and really want to read them now...in my spare time)

Skylar loves to play by the front door. I think most of the time she is hoping Daddy will walk through the door any second. Thanks to Sandy our floor was super clean!


Cute new Christmas PJs from Sandy


Sweet little gingerbread outfit from Mimi



Mimi and Sandy and the girls



So peaceful

2 comments:

MJH said...

Savannah is so precious! I remember Sky being snuggled up in that same blanket Savannah has on top of her. Super sweet! Sky looks so proud of her pj's! Love it!

DianneM said...

I love the new header picture. I can't believe how tiny Savannah is next to Skylar. And your house is beautiful.