Getting settled...

We are finally settled after 6 weeks worth of wonderful visitors. It is bitter sweet because we really miss everyone (and of course all the help), but we have been getting used to our new family of four and enjoying some quality time together. It has been hard figuring out how to juggle everything and the days are pretty much non stop, but Skylar and Savannah both seem to be happy and adjusting well. I even survived two nights on my own while Tyler was in NC. We only left the house once in three days, but we made it!
Recent pics...










This face cracks me up- so pitiful! She has one of the best pouty sad faces I have ever seen.

1 comment:

MJH said...

I love the proud daddy pics! So adorable!
Skylar is looking less like a baby all the time:( She is precious. Miss you all.