New Nephew William!

We were blessed with another nephew this month! William Tagg Richardson was born on Dec 4th weighing 8 lbs 5 oz and 21 in long. He was a week and a half "late"....poor Jenny! Everyone was waiting patiently for him to arrive! I got to take a quick weekend trip to see him and to celebrate an early Christmas with the Nashville family. He is so cute and is such a sweet snuggly baby!! I think he looks a lot like his big brother Ben. Ryan and Jenny are doing great and seemed to have just easily transitioned into life with two kiddos. They are pros! I also got to experience some cool East Nashville restaurants and hang outs that I had not been to before. It is such a fun area. We went to a great burger place called the Pharmacy and then to Jenny's ice cream for some super fancy flavored gourmet ice cream. Ryan and I also got to walk to the local bar and fill up his beer growler jug and walk home with it. I love Nashville! Most I mostly love my sweet family and nephews that are there. Wish we got to see them more often.
Laughing because I am taking their picture with Will with beer glasses in their hands...
Sweet William! So much hair...
Will and Gigi
Big brother Ben hard at work with some new construction toys...

Jenny- looking amazing with a 2 wk old!
Knocked out... How cute is that!?



I miss holding a little baby lump on my chest...

Both Richardson boys asleep at dinner! Ben under the table on the bench and Will in his car seat. I was in awe :)
Jenny's ice cream...








No comments: