Spring Break and April catch up

We had a great Spring Break this year! Ty took a couple of days off and it was great to have Daddy home with no school and more free time! The week started off cold, but we had beautiful weather by the end of SB and spent hours upon hours soaking up the Spring sunshine!

Fun weekday trip to Cracker Barrel and the Children's Museum... 






Kings Dominion! These girls both LOVE roller coasters. Savannah can't wait until she's bigger and can go on the big "hoopy hoop" ones. :)
Riding the Whirlybirds...
(they love this word now and say it all the time and bust out laughing....)



I think Savannah might be excited!? 



I love this big pink Jeep that you can barely see their heads popping out of...

Lots of outside deck time! 
Mickey bubbles!



Fun with shaving cream...

Savannah is getting some air popping those bubbles...
Skylar looks like...um, my sister is crazy...

Turkey basters and an Ariel pool :)

More April pics...
I pretty much take a picture of the girls every day before we go to school or therapy or whatever activity we happen to be doing that day. I never intended on doing that, it just kindof happened....but now I thinks it's so fun to look back at the daily pictures and see how much they've changed. One of the main reasons I would take a pic was so I could show Minde all of the cute Caroline hand me downs we were wearing. Well, they pretty much wear something of Caroline's every day, so it turned into a daily thing! And of course we like to send Daddy a good morning picture when he is out of town or when he didn't get to see the girls before work. 
These girls are really growing up!....
More chilly April mornings...




Sky's picture day...



1 comment:

MJH said...

Those girls are so beautiful! I cannot wait to see them again! Love the polka dot hats on the porch! Love Savannah bent down to check out the race car and love Sky holding all of her friends in every pic!