Mother's Day

Mother's Day was beautiful outside, and I had a great day spending time outside with my girls and celebrating the precious gift that they are to me!
Savannah's Mother's Day thoughts...  :) 
Headed to church...
Fun visit at Gigi's after church celebrating Mothers/Grandmothers Day...
Sleepy Savannah!?...
 Tyler had to work Sunday afternoon, but the girls and I had a nice afternoon playing outside and taking it easy...
 Skylar loves checking out the Target ad like her Mommy...
 We ended the night with Gigi at Sonic getting ice cream!...

I got sentimental on Mother's Day and looked at old baby pictures for a while...
I miss these little peanuts!! So glad God chose me to be their Mommy...







2 comments:

MJH said...

You are an amazing, inspirational, incredible "20 year old" mother!!

Unknown said...

These precious girls are so blessed to have you for their Mommy! Love the baby pics. I can't believe how fast time is flying by!