Hanging Out

Here are some recent pics just hanging out and playing around the house...






Finally, after all the snow we had a day warm enough to go to the park. Great to get some fresh air and made me really ready for Spring.










These pics are a few weeks old but a great view of all the snow we have gotten. It has just this week completely melted.



Sleeping pictures are my favorite! I rarely have the need to wake Sky up for anything since she gets up pretty early, so I always try and capture it if I can. So sweet!

3 comments:

MJH said...

How adorable! Your girls have the sweetest smiles! I love them.

Lara said...

that one picture of savannah makes her look soooo tall! i love the one of skylar and her toy car!

Katie said...

That is a precious sleeping Sky pic. I havent looked at your blog in a while. They arre looking so big!