A vist from Gramp and Grammy and recent happenings...

Gramp and Grammy visited all the way from TX last week. They were so happy to see the girls and get to experience a little baby craziness. We got to do some fun bargain shopping that they don't have in small town Hallettsville, and my dad was nice enough to help Tyler fix a few things around the house. It was a great visit!














I haven't posted in a while because I have been lost in Twilight Land! I have never been in to scary or sci-fi anything and really not that much of a gooey love story fan either- but I can not get enough of these books. My sis-n-law Jenny tried to get me to read it 2 summers ago but I wasn't that interested and thought I didn't have time with a four month old. Now, I have a four month old and a 22 month old and I want to spend every second I have while they are asleep reading. It has been the most fun distraction I have had in a long time and was exactly what I needed right now as a periodic escape from baby land. It is amazing how quickly is sucks you in. So, if you haven't read it yet...don't judge and think its just for 13 year olds....it is such a fun guilty pleasure:) I am on the last book of the Saga and will be really sad when its over. Any other addicting series suggestions to read after this??

1 comment:

Lara said...

Love the matching outfits. And I'm so glad you caved into reading twilight. every mommy needs a mental break. after twilight, i was recommended the sookie stackhouse series....charlaine harris. I haven't read them yet though. i'm really not sure what could be better than twilight.