Lately...

Here are some pictures of recent happenings. We have mostly been hanging out around the house because the girls were recovering from infections and then Ty and I both got sick. Everyone is doing much better now!

Poor Skylar's chapped nose from wiping it so much:(


A little after breakfast reading while Mommy finishes the dishes


Skylar got glasses last week. We have been looking for the perfect pair and perfect fit for almost 6 months now. I had no idea how impossible it would be to fit a 2 yr old for glasses. She is doing way better than I expected with them. She still wants to take them off some especially when she gets sleepy, but is doing a great job of keeping them on for the most part. She hates it when she goes to rub her eyes and the glasses are in her way:( We think she looks adorable in them.

Pushing around her new and improved ambulance with even more siren sounds than the original...(thanks alot Gigi.)




Savannah back to her happy self!

3 comments:

DianneM said...

now we both have kiddos with glasses:) she looks great in those and the pink is perfect. I can't believe that Becky:) picked pink, but I do love them. Isn't it funny how our girls turned out kind of girly?

amanda said...

cute pics!

PCR ii said...

cute cute! I love her glasses too & I love pink! the strawberry field pics were really cute.