Meredith's Bachelorette Party...

Tyler kept the girls all weekend by himself so that I could go to Nashville for Meredith's bachelorette party. It was such a fun weekend and Tyler actually had a great time at home with the girls too.
We rented a pontoon boat for the day and then went out in a stretch hummer limo to the honky tonks that night. Not my typical Saturday for sure! Amanda and Dianne had made everyone matching shirts with Mer's picture that said "Meredith's Last Night Out".
We are very excited for Meredith and Kyle!


Decorating the limo...





Mer on stage at The Stage

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

That sounds fantastic. I am such a big fan of such cute parties. My birthday is coming and I am going to host the bash at my favorite garden themed party Venues in NYC. It will be a DIY bash and my sister will be helping me with food. I am sure it will be a fun family bash.