Getting ready for Halloween

Waiting for our yummy waffles to come at our favorite brunch restaurant.

It's no one wants to look at the camera day:)



Oh, I'm so cute I crack myself up!
Thanks Mimi and Sandy for the adorable Halloween outfits!
Playing with Gigi while she visits over her fall break. Savannah loves to put toys in your face...especially babies she wants you to give a kiss to.

Jack-o-lantern smile
I went to this fun Halloween costume consignment sale and got a few options to pick between for the girls. I had them all out one morning and Skylar kept trying to put this one on. So, she played dress up for a little bit. This one wasn't my fav, so it didn't make the cut.
For some reason they both love to go stare out the back door. She kind of looks like a pitiful prisoner wanting to escape. (and yes, that is a random bib that she found on the floor and decided to hold up to the door??)

No comments: