Savannah taking steps!

Savannah basically took her first steps today! She has been doing the one step then fall down thing for a few days and tonight when I was trying to catch her saying "uh oh"- she just walks off like it is no big deal. Who knows how many steps she would have taken if there hadn't been toys in the floor.
It is Savannah's big day and we are so proud of her, but it is a sort of bittersweet moment for our family. She was biting a toy spatula and holding part of a foam xylophone in the other hand and just decided now was the moment- and it was that easy. I am so happy for this milestone and am not taking it for granted for one second even though I know my job is about to get harder!:)

2 comments:

MJH said...

I LOVE HER!! Congrats on your little baby starting to walk! If that babydoll hadn't been in her way, who knows how far she would have gone!

PCR ii said...

Yea for her! That is so fun. Good job getting it on video too! Happy Bday!