Amanda's Wedding

Last weekend I headed down to Gulf Shores for Amanda's wedding. It was so fun!! Tyler and Mimi stayed at home with the sick little girls all weekend. I am so glad that Mimi could help out. I sitll felt bad leaving sick kiddos at home, but it made it easier to go knowing there were two people to wipe noses and clean up throw up.
Katie met me at the beach and was my date for the weekend. We all went out to the Flora-Bama bar one night and had a great time. We also got to do lots of relaxing and having no agenda- which I love to do since we are always so scheduled at home. Tyler called one morning while KT and I were at breakfast and he was like- "Yeh, having breakfast at 9:40- that's awesome." And that same night we didn't eat dinner until 9:00 because we were trying to find a place that Katie didn't think looked like Shoney's. (Haha- threw you under the bus again!)
The day of the wedding I was so worried for Amanda about the weather. She had everything planned for a beautiful beachfront wedding and come wedding time it was raining and pretty cold:(
It could not have turned out better though! The wedding took place inside and Amanda looked beautiful and had such a great attitude. The house where they got married was insanely awesome and looked like it should be on MTV cribs. I think it had like 15 bedrooms or something and it had a couple different living areas and loft areas. It was by far the prettiest beach house I have ever seen. They had a band and lots of great food and drinks- everyone had a blast!
So happy for Amanda and Win!

Hanging out at the FloraBama


Lauren and Ellie came over to visit for a little while..




Paul and Ellie



How cool is this light on the dance floor with their names?!


View from the loft..




1 comment:

Katie said...

Ha Ha Ha... Look and smell like Shoneys!!!