Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year! Savannah invited me to my first Mother's Day Tea at her school. She was so excited for me to come to school so she could give me a surprise, and to sing me the special songs that they had been working on for a month. It was a special morning! The program was adorable and her teachers made some wonderful food for everyone. 
Before school...

A little pre-Tea recital... :)
My little girl that is not a baby anymore! 

Sitting on the carpet for our MD program...
All of the friends in her class made a book about how they helped their Mommy's.... 
Everyone but Savannah :)



Her teachers Mrs. LaBella and Mrs. Rosenberg 


On Mother's Day, we went strawberry picking. It was a gorgeous day for being outside! 








Our fresh strawberries...
& strawberry tart...