6 Week Checkup

I finally made it home from my 6 week checkup in Raleigh today. Skylar and I have been home alone for two days cause Tyler is out of town for work. Today was the first time I have taken Skylar anywhere besides the pediatrician by myself- so I am pooped now! The dr. went well and I am free to start working out again. I am also excited to get to cut the grass again which I have missed this summer.
Skylar did as good as she could for a 6 hour trip. She did cry in the waiting room and in the exam room but everyone thought it was cute. The doctor said the nurses love it when the babies cry so they get to hold them.
She did sleep all the way there but I had to pull over 4 times (and 2 poopy diaper changes) on the way home to calm her down. Thank goodness for the Expedition and for hand sanitizer! So, I don't think we will be driving to TN anytime soon.
Here she is all tuckered out after the trip. She has on my favorite outfit that fits her right now- I love the little ruffle bottom. She looks so sweet and tiny in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure is cute in the ruffle bottom outfit!