What?....I can't hear you.

This is what Tyler and I say a lot to each other now. The reason for such is baby Skylar's healthy set of lungs. At the request of a few family members who will think this is cute- we are posting a short clip of Skylar crying. You can't really see anything, but you can hear. It was some time in the middle of the night and we had a doctors appointment the next day. We decided that we would play the clip for him and see if he had any advice or if it was "normal". He graciously declined to hear the clip but decided that it was just colic based on what we told him. I would rate this episode at about an 8 out of 10 on her crying scale. She really only reaches 10 when she gets upset in her car seat. I don't know what happens but we will be driving down the road and she will be asleep in her car seat and then start screaming bloody murder. The first time it happened I was about 10 minutes from home and just thought I would try and make it home real quick. I had no idea she would scream the entire time. Now I pull over and get her out and calm her down because she gets so worked up- which is why we don't get out much:) Any suggestions?

No comments: