Playtime

I have started trying to get Skylar on a 3 hour schedule of eating, "playing", and sleeping. She is so funny and refuses to look at anything babyish or any baby toys. She is entertained by the randomest things. When we are on the couch she likes to look at the black and white pictures on the wall above us and when she has tummy time on the floor she likes to look at the baskets in our coffee table. She hasn't really liked her swing very much but I thought I would give it another try- she was immediately entranced with the warning/instructions label and ignored all the fun animals. I started reading the label to her which was like....to avoid serious injury and death do not leave baby unattended... (also in Spanish). I felt like Three Men and a Baby where he is reading the newspaper headlines to her.
I guess we should be thankful that she is so easily entertained. I wonder how long she will be happy to look at a warning label or a basket. :)

No comments: