Baby Wil's Shower

Lori and I were so excited to host a baby shower for Minde last month. Our newest addition to the family, Wilson Patrick Hurst, will be joining us in June! I am loving that we get to have another little boy in the family. I am convinced that IF we had another baby it would for sure be another girl, so I will love and buy camouflage things for both of my nephews! :) We had a wonderful brunch with family and some of Minde's closest friends. Baby Wil got lots of sweet little outfits and some good necessity items that he will need when he arrives.
The new mom to be looking fabulous! 
I got a couple quick pics of Wil's baby bedding...so pretty! His nursery looks like something out of a magazine!  Minde has some great pictures on her blog if you want to see more...
I also loved getting to spend a few hours of uninterrupted quality time with my niece Caroline. I was in Knoxville with no kiddos for the baby shower weekend- and we had fun playing babies and "teaching them music" and just being silly...
Caroline will be a big sister soon! 

No comments: